2. Cubic Feet: Gallons x 0.13368
1. The water vapor content at 100¼ F of saturated compressed air is about two gallons per hour for each 100 CFM of compressor capacity.
2. Every 20¼ F temperature drop in saturated compressed air at constant pressure, 50% of the water vapor condenses to liquid.
1. Most water-cooled aftercoolers will require about 3 GPM per 100 CFM of compressed air at Discharge Air Tempera- ture at 100 psig.
Compressor Discharge Temperature (Before Aftercooling):
1. Approximate discharge temperatures (before aftercooling) at 80¼ F ambient: